Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Influenster Spice VoxBox Review

Best. VoxBox. Yet. The Spice box had some great stuff in it that is definitely getting a lot of use. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in the future boxes.

What's Inside?!


Soapbox Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner: Great smelling, low foaming shampoo and I love their mission to help others.

Not Your Mother's Whip IT Up Styling Mousse: Are they trying to get me to eat this?! It smells like sugar cookies and looks/feels just like whipped cream! My hair smells Ahhhh-mazing! I added a dollop to wet hair and simply blow-dried it. It gave me a lot of volume and defined my natural curls. Loving this stuff.

SinfulColors SinfulShine 2-Step Manicure: Super shiny and long-lasting! I usually only get a good day or two of chip-free nails but this one lasted a full week and still looked great.

Good Health Veggie Stix: Delicious, kid-friendly snack. I thought they tasted a lot like french fries... #healthysnackwin

Yogi Tea: I received Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy (Supports Elevated Mood and Energy Levels) and Vanilla Spice Positive Energy (Energizes The Body & Focuses The Mind). Both of these teas tasted great and I did seem to notice that I was more focused after drinking them. I will definitely purchase more of these ones. I have always been a big fan of Yogi Tea.
 
Foot Petals Give 'Em The Boot: Soft and comfy, keeps feet nice and warm but not sweaty!


***Products were sent to Beauty of Apathy for review.***


Spit It Out! 

Did you get the Spice VoxBox? What was your favorite product?

No comments:

Post a Comment