Monday, November 30, 2015

Monthly Subscription Review ~ Play! by Sephora ~ November 2015

Holyfuckingshit. This is everything. I heard about Play! by Sephora somewhat late in the game so I had to jump on the waitlist. Luckily, I didn't have to stay there too long before I got the email saying that I was good to go. I was thrilled to see this pop up as I have been consistently disappointed with Ipsy. They are pretty hit or miss and even though it is only $10/month it is not worth getting black eyeliner and mascara over and over again. Not even fucking kidding. Let me tell you how thrilled I was to NOT receive any mascara in my Play! box.

Play! by Sephora is also only $10/month and the value is much greater than anything Ipsy has ever sent out. The thing I love most about this subscription is these are my favorite brands that I buy regularly. I have never-not once-purchased something that I received in my Ipsy bag. Most items that I received from Ipsy have gone into a drawer or were given away. I will use everything that came in the November box. Granted, this is my first box and that can easily change come next month, but my first impression is definitely a good one.

What's Inside?!



StellaMcCartney Stella
Full size: $72.00

MAKEUP FOR EVER Step 1 Skin Equalizer
Full size: $36.00
  
SEPHORACOLLECTION Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof (My Boyfriend's Jeans)
Full size: $10.00

BuxomFull-On™ Lip Cream (Dolly)
Full size: $19.00

JosieMaran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil Light
Full size: $48.00

BiteBeauty High Pigment Pencil (Rhubarb)
Full size: $24.00

 
 
Spit It Out!
Have you signed up for Play! by Sephora? What is your favorite product so far?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment