Monday, September 29, 2014

Urban Decay Vice 3 Review

I purchased this palette last week and have spent a few days trying it out. This thing is beautiful. The shades are the usual UD quality. The mattes are a bit too soft but very pigmented and blendable. The other shades are super smooth and buttery and have excellent pigmentation. I feel like I am going to get a lot of use out of all of the shades as opposed to the Vice 2 that had a few shadows that I probably will never touch. The great thing about the Vice 3 is that it is definitely an all in one palette. You can easily travel with it and not have to take along an extra neutral palette. If I had to choose between all of the Vice palettes I would pick this one in a heartbeat.











Spit It Out!

What do you think of the new Vice palette? How do you think this one compares to the 1 and 2?


No comments:

Post a Comment