Wednesday, September 3, 2014

MAC Is Ruining My Life!

The same day I received my MAC Simpsons Collection splurge I find out that they will be launching a Rocky Horror Picture Show collection at the end of the month. Seriously? I just peed a little.

Listen, MAC, we've been together for a long time but I strongly believe we need to take a break for a while. It's not me - it's you. My bank account just can't take this kind of stress. I CAIN'T HANTLE IT!  There's only so much overtime I can work in order to afford to keep you in my life. Two must-have collections within a month is just too much!

I guess I'll be eating tuna fish and ramen noodles for a while...

If you want to be a sweet transvestite like I do, then jump on over to Temptalia's in depth post about the new collection. It's astounding...





Spit It Out!

What's your take on the new collection? Which upcoming Fall collections make you shiver with antici.......pation?

No comments:

Post a Comment