Tuesday, August 26, 2014

LORAC Mega Pro!!!

Be still my beating heart! This was brought to my attention yesterday by a friend of mine - you will come to know her as "Kitty". We are a couple of hardcore makeup junkies and we very much enjoy enabling one another. The photo posted by @beautylogicblog has caused a wide spread makeup-gasm. The rumor has it that this palette will be release in November with a sweet price tag of only $59. Not sure how much I believe that, but we'll see. I can't wait to see more pictures of this palette. I'm always overwhelmed with all the Fall makeup releases every year. Read: BUY ALL THE THINGS! This one definitely looks to be worth the wait. I need you in my life!




Spit It Out!

What do you think? Will you be adding this to your collection? Do you think it's a bit redundant or a great addition?





  

3 comments:

  1. Well when you have more palettes than fingers and toes a new one probably is redundant, but I still want this one anyway!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy..Wow!! That looks amazing! I've heard a lot of great things about Lorac and I really want to try their pallets! Please come visit me too at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for letting me read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE my Lorac palettes! They are some of my favorites.

      Great blog! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete