Thursday, August 28, 2014

Electric Palette Challenge #2, #3, #4

I'm almost there! Here are my #electricchallenge looks for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

For Tuesday I went solely with colors from the Electric palette except for a light blending shade from Naked Basics. It turned into a very mermaid-like creation. I love these colors together but I would probably never wear this look out of the house. I would have to be feeling very bold that day! What can I say? I enjoy my nudes. Don't judge.




Wednesday, I was in a very autumnal mood. I normally have an idea of what look I am striving for before I begin but I just started throwing random colors on my face. Once I had blended all of the Electric palette colors together I achieved a lovely rusty red color which I was quite proud of. I used Tini Beauty's Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow in Spiced Rum and topped it with Lorac's Gold. I will definitely be wearing this one again once Fall arrives.




Chaos immediately called to me when I opened my palette today. I seem to be gravitating toward the blue shades which is quite unexpected. Over the years, I was instilled with the idea that blue eyeshadow is supposed to stay in the 80s, so I never attempt to wear it. I love the way it looks on other people but I feel like a clown with it on. However, I am pretty happy with this look and I may even wear it again! I think it would be perfect for a date night occasion. I started with W.O.S. and Naked 2 from the Basics palette for an easy transition. I used Milk from NYX as a base and packed on Chaos until it was as intense as I wanted. I then built up Crave to deepen the outer corner. (Remind me to use a better black next time...) I lined my eyes with NARS Larger Than Life liner in Via Veneto and highlighted the inner corner with Cailyn Mineral Eyeshadow in Champagne.


 


Tomorrow is the last day! I suppose I had better step it up. I still have not really used the yellow or silver shades and I have no idea how I am going to pull this off... Stay tuned to see what I pull out of my ass for the #electricchallenge finale!

Spit It Out!

Do you wear blue eyeshadow? If so, how do you pull it off without teased hair and plastic hoop earrings?


1 comment:

  1. I sometimes wear a dark, navy blue. I am loving that electric blue you used!!

    ReplyDelete